← Back to list of ads
Rural Messenger Classified
Listed: Wednesday 02 January, 2019
Executive Director for Non Profit Organization
Camp Quality serves children with cancer and their families by providing year-round programs, experiences, and companionship, at no cost. Camp Quality promotes hope and inspiration while helping children foster life skills and develop their full potential.
The primary task of the Executive Director is to manage all aspects of the local camp business including safety, medical, liability, financial accountability, staffing, and personnel needs. The Executive Director will serve a one year term appointed by the National CEO of Camp Quality USA, Incorporated. At all times, the Executive Director should be focused on maintaining the integrity of Camp Quality USA, Inc.
The Executive Director assumes overall leadership of Camp Quality Kansas including fundraising, marketing, volunteer recruitment and selection, and day-to-day operations. The Executive Director provides leadership and instructional supervision for volunteers, interact with families and community members, and are truly the face of Camp Quality Kansas. The Executive Director also works closely with his/her Camp Organizing Committee and must be on site during the week of residential camp. This is a year-round, part-time position requiring planning and communication throughout the year with more extensive work hours during camp sessions and the weeks leading up to camp dates.
The Camp Quality week-long summer camp is held annually at Camp Hiawatha, in Wichita, KS. Camp 2019 will be July 14th - July 19th. Each year Camp Quality KS holds multiple year round activities including Valentine Gift Giving, Spring Gathering, Fall Festival Reunion, Sept Childhood Cancer Awareness Event, and a Holiday Party.
• Builds relationships with other camps and National, exchanging ideas, sharing resources, and building support networks.
• Recognizes and develop leadership within the COC and among the camp volunteers, providing backup candidates for critical positions.
• Encourages the volunteer staff to promote the local camp – seeking campers, volunteers, fundraisers and overall awareness.
• Help build camper and volunteer enrollment through various marketing activities, including attending events, sending emails, calling families, visiting hospitals, or other community marketing efforts.
• Management skills
• Community connections
• Volunteer recruitment
• Experience with grant writing & fundraising skills
• Experience with non-profit organization
• Computer skills
$12,000.00 Annual Salary
For more information, or to submit your resume, please contact Nancy Turnage. firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this listing:
Advertiser #2920 Advertiser Information
Member since Tuesday 01 January, 2019
Do you have questions or want more information about this listing? If so,
Click Here * * Registered users only. Registration is free and easy. Just follow the Click Here link above to sign-in or register. Customer Who Viewed This Listing Also Viewed:
MIDWAY MOTORS- HILLSBORO, KS Stop by today and get $5.00 O View Details INLAND TRUCK PARTS & SERVICE. Think Fast: Who has the p View Details Great Pyrenees Puppies Ready March 3. $300. White and Badge View Details Keep Our Site Safe, Report Abuse ← Back to list of ads